Established in July 1997, Dandemutande Investments (Pvt) Ltd is a privately owned Internet Access Provider (IAP) with over 25 years of experience in the ICT sector. Since receiving its Class A Telecommunications Operator Licence in 2009 from the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (POTRAZ), Dandemutande has grown to become one of Africa’s leading IAPs. Dandemutande is committed to providing cutting-edge ICT solutions to the corporate, SME, and individual market segments to whom it offers a comprehensive suite of ICT solutions which include;
- Connectivity – Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), Fibre, LTE, VSAT, SDWAN, Managed Dark Fibre, Metro Fibre
- Cloud Solutions – Virtual Private Servers, Colocation, Software-as-a-Service, Platform-asa-Service, Infrastructure-as-aservice, Bulk Emailing Service
- Cybersecurity – Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing, Virtual Private Networks, Endpoint Protection, Network Security Firewalls, CCTV, Access Control
- IT Hardware and Software – Desktops and Laptops, Routers & Switches, Wireless Hardware Solutions, Video & Audio-Conferencing Solutions, Hosted PBX, VoIP, Microsoft solutions
- IoT Solutions – Fleet and Device Management Solutions, Remote Fuel Management Solution and Managed Services
Dandemutande provides customers with relevant, unique, and innovative tailor-made ICT solutions that inspire growth thus transforming African industries one customer at a time, enabling customers to meet their varied technological needs, goals, and aspirations.
Dandemutande whose majority shareholder is Masawara Holdings plc, is a jointly owned subsidiary of the Gondwana International Networks Group and Telerix Communications (Private) Limited.
Website – dandemutande.co.zw